#1 wwl2bestuser

wwl2bestuser

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Декабрь 2018 - 12:21

Hi,

I was around Giran Castle killing some RBs. I used scroll of escape and my client crashed. I restated it, logged successfully, selected my char and clicked on "Start" - I see the "loading" screen (with L2best.ru logo picture on the lower right corner and that dark elf holding a dagger :) ) which never ends. I also can hear sounds in Giran (so my char is actually teleported to it). I have deleted "options.ini" file and restarted - the same. I have deleted "system" folder, applied the patch and logged in again - the same result. I also trie to create ne character and use .repair" command but it simply shows "Character repair:" and nothing more. I know this is very old Lineage 2 problem but I can't find the solution on the internet. What can I try to log in successfully ?

#2 admin

admin

Администратор

• Администраторы
  • 1 465 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Декабрь 2018 - 15:44

Hello,

You can create new char on your accout , after that run command ".repair" for restore your old char 

#3 wwl2bestuser

wwl2bestuser

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 5 сообщений

Отправлено 08 Декабрь 2018 - 19:24

Already tried that but all I get is almost empty screen with this text:

Character reparation:

And that's it - there is no selection or buttons or anything.

The char repaired "itself" somehow - I just played for a while with a new char and after 2 hours tried again and the first char was able to log in correctly. I forgot to tell that the server is 0.5

Hello,

You can create new char on your accout , after that run command ".repair" for restore your old char 

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 анонимных